[K4RY] AUARC Fox Hunt + Radio License Exams

Remington Harrison rch0012 at auburn.edu
Mon Nov 11 11:52:48 CST 2019

Hi everyone!

The Auburn University Amateur Radio Club (AUARC) will be hosting a ham radio Fox Hunt this Thursday evening 11/14 at 6:00 PM in Broun 125. We will have a low power transmitter hidden somewhere on campus, and we will have teams locate it using various radio direction finding techniques. No amateur radio experience is necessary, and we will provide all of the equipment that you will need.

AUARC will also offer the radio license exams next Thursday 11/21 at 6:00 PM in Broun 125.  This is a great opportunity to get your first technician license or upgrade to general or extra! Please bring $15 cash, a calculator, photo ID, your SSN, and pencils to complete the license exams.

-R. Chase Harrison
K4RY President