[K4RY] Antenna Plans, Fox Hunt, and License Exams

Remington Harrison rch0012 at auburn.edu
Wed Nov 6 16:45:45 CST 2019

Good afternoon everyone,

We plan to put the antenna on the tower this Friday afternoon 11/8 at 1:00 PM. We will meet at the top of the northwest stairwell of Broun (nearest the radio room). Please join us if you are able to help out, even if you need to come late/leave early.

Next Thursday 11/14 we will have our second Fox Hunt of the semester. We will start in Broun 125 at 6:00 PM. We have all of the equipment needed, no experience necessary! Everyone is welcome to come hunt with us.

In two weeks on Thursday 11/21 we will have a license exam session in Broun 125 at 6:00 PM. We will have a short Q+A session about the technician exam topics, and then we will begin testing shortly after. We have the ability to offer all levels of the license exam, so feel free to come and either get your technician or upgrade that evening. Bring $15 cash, Photo ID, calculator, pencils, and SSN/FRN.

Thanks!
-R. Chase Harrison
chase at auburn.edu
256-527-2011