[K4RY] Future Plans + License Exam

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Oct 31 12:20:41 CDT 2018

Hi everyone!

As discussed last night at our meeting, we have a few things on our calendar before Thanksgiving break:

Nov 2 (this Friday): Antenna Raising. The weather looks 50/50 for rain on Friday, hopefully by Thursday night we will have a better feel for what it will look like. If this ends up not working we will push back until next Friday Nov 9.

Nov 5 (Monday): 3030 Radio Lab lecture. 2:00 PM Broun 239. We will give a presentation to the radio lab. Let me know if you are able to join!

Nov 8 (Thursday): License Exam session. 5:30 PM Broun 239. We will have a short Q+A session for anyone that has questions, and then we will give license exams to anyone that wants a new license or an upgrade. I've attached a flyer with this information, and walk-ins welcome! If you do want to take an exam but are unable to make it, please email me and we will try to set up a separate time for you.

Nov 15 (Thursday): Fox Hunt! 5:30 PM Broun 239. Everyone is invited, no experience needed! All equipment will be provided. We have a few spare offset attenuator kits from last semester for anyone that would like to build and use one.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-R. Chase Harrison