[K4RY] Meeting and Antenna Raising postponed until next week

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Thu Oct 25 13:49:23 CDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Looks like rain will be coming through Auburn tonight and tomorrow morning, so we will go ahead and cancel our meeting for this evening and won't meet tomorrow morning to raise the antenna.

Tentatively we will shoot for meeting at 5:30 PM on Tuesday 10/30 (not Thursday) in Shelby center room TBD. Hopefully the weather will then look good for next Friday 11/2 for us to get this antenna up.

Have a good weekend and see you all next week!

-R. Chase Harrison