[K4RY] University 160th Anniversary Celebration

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Feb 15 08:15:21 CST 2016

We discussed this at the last meeting but I don't think we made any decisions. We're working with Dr. Schneller in the chemistry department to get something set up this semester. Our goal right now is to see if we could get a station operating on Samford lawn during a-day (April 9th).

We need to know how much interest there is in operating on this day, as well as what kind of equipment you would be able to bring. We'll basically be using a typical field day setup.

Chris Hathcock
KD2BRP