[K4RY] [Clubnews] HEART of DIXIE ARS FEBRUARY MEETING

Cheryl Whitlock cherwhit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:54:30 CST 2016

****HEART of DIXIE ARS FEBRUARY MEETING****

Date: Wednesday, February 10
Time: 7:00 pm CT
Place: Room B in the basement of the EAMC, 2000 Pepperell Pkwy, Opelika (We
have met there before)

Supper at 6 p.m. at Newks located in Tiger Town.

   Address: 2664 Enterprise Dr, Opelika, AL 36801
   Phone:(334) 749-0011

*PROGRAM by Mitch, W4OA*

Mitch always has a bag full of things.
These are some hints that Mich has given me:

* A media center based on a Raspberry Pi
* The Pine64 64-Bit expandable single board computer – Starting at just $15.
    This is what Mitch passed around at the January club meeting.
* A weather station based on Raspberry Pi.
* WSPR and Raspberry Pi.

I am guessing that all of this will be live on the big screen.

CU at the meeting,
Bob/ka4pkb