[K4RY] Fw: Amateur Radio Special Event - Auburn's 160th Birthday

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Thu Apr 7 16:47:33 CDT 2016

In case you aren't on the electrical engineering mailing list, I've attached the memo that was just sent out to all EE students, faculty, and staff regarding this weekend's special event.  Feel free to forward it to any friends, family, coworkers, casual acquaintances, professors... anyone you know who will be at A-Day this Saturday and may have an interest in super cool electronics.

If you're helping with setup and/or bringing equipment, we'll be meeting bright and early at 7:00 in front of Samford Hall to get everything ready.  Can't wait to see you all there!

73,
SueAnne (KK4UWV)
AUARC Vice President