[K4RY] PEAK (Promoting Engineering at Auburn for Kids sign-up

Thaddeus Roppel roppeth at auburn.edu
Wed Apr 6 09:05:51 CDT 2016

SueAnne - when I got a copy of your message, it didn't have the sign-up link. I have included it:

Lauren Levenhagen has created the sign -up below for helping with PEAK next week if you can. It is 3 - 5 Mon, Wed, Fri for 3rd - 5th graders. I looking for lots of help with ECE, but her sign-up actually covers all of engineering.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-5JfKyVdeah5EWQV8AVWUEPOPaQVy3lqMQGIaLrpkBM/edit?usp=docslist_api

We will have 20 kids each day from 3 - 5 in the afternoon. I am planning for all the ECE activities to be in the Greene room (study lounge on the first floor). Each day will be a single grade (4th graders Monday, 3rd graders Wed., 5th graders Friday).  I have some fun activities planned that are pretty simple - no preparation required.

If you can help, please sign up and Lauren will be sending updates and information. This is the first year we have done this, so I'm looking forward to a good turnout. Please encourage your peers (and prof's encourage your students) to get involved as well. I know there are lots of additional folks I should be including on this.

Thanks,
Dr. Roppel