[K4RY] Lee County SET Friday Nov 6

John Melcher, Jr n8juc at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 12:58:00 CDT 2015

For those of you who might be interested.

The date is Friday, November 6th, 2015, not Nov 7th. I apologize for the error.Respectfully,
Mike
WX4ALOn Oct 21, 2015 10:42 AM, "Mike Watkins" <esquire122 at gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings All!

Lee County will be holding it's annual ARRL Simulated Emergency Test on Friday, November 7th, 2015
from 1pm to 4pm.

I will be operating from the Lee County EMA. We plan to have hams at the volunteer fire departments
in the various communities, at EAMC,  AU Medical Clinic, Vet School, EMA, and other agencies
for this test.

I will finalize the plans early next week after making arrangements with our served agencies.

I hope that many of you can participate in this year's SET. If we are successful as a State,
we will be the FIRST state in the history of the SET to take first place 4 years in a row.

Respectfully,
Mike
WX4AL
Lee County EC