[K4RY] November 6th, 2014 Simulated Emergency Test

Mike Watkins watkijm at auburn.edu
Wed Oct 21 10:45:36 CDT 2015

Correction...Nov 6th!

-------- Original message --------
From: Mike Watkins <watkijm at auburn.edu>
Date: 10/21/2015 10:43 (GMT-06:00)
To: K4RY at eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [K4RY] November 6th, 2014 Simulated Emergency Test

Greetings ALL!
Lee County will be holding it's annual ARRL Simulated Emergency Test on Friday, November 7th, 2015
from 1pm to 4pm.
I will be operating from the Lee County EMA. We plan to have hams at the volunteer fire departments
in the various communities, at EAMC,  AU Medical Clinic, Vet School, EMA, and other agencies
for this test.
I will finalize the plans early next week after making arrangements with our served agencies.
The AUARC Club provided outstanding support last year and I hope that you can do that again this year!
I hope that many of you can participate in this year's SET. If we are successful as a State,
we will be the FIRST state in the history of the SET to take first place 4 years in a row.
Respectfully,
Mike
WX4AL
Lee County EC