[K4RY] This Coming Week

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Fri Oct 23 09:53:51 CDT 2015

All,

This Saturday from 8:00 until 16:00 is the Loachapoka High School Robotics Competition and Maker Fair.  We'll have tables set up with a display about ham radio and electronics in the Maker Fair portion of the event.  Also, there's a need for judges for the robotics competition (no experience required!).  Just come to the high school's new gym, which is on the back side of the school.

Then, don't forget the Junior Mad Scientist Day at Ag Park on campus Monday from 17:30 to 19:30.  We'll have two tables there.

We will have a meeting next Tuesday in Broun 235 at 18:30.  The guest speaker will be our very own president, Chris (KD2BRP), presenting on club history.

73,

SueAnne (KK4UWV)

AUARC Vice President