[K4RY] Meeting times and elections

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Jan 8 11:52:58 CST 2014

Hey everyone! I hope you had a good break. Welcome back. Last year's meetings were held in Broun 235 on Tuesdays at 6:30pm. Do you guys want to continue using this time or should we adjust it? Let me know as soon as you can so we can update the website and posters. We'll schedule our first meeting after the first O-day.

We also need to have elections this semester so think about what position you'd like to run for. The positions available are President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. A summary of the duties of each position is in the constitution of the club available online at AUInvolve<https://auburn.collegiatelink.net/organization/auarc/DocumentLibrary/View/169094>. In order to be elligble to run or vote you must hold a current amateur radio license of any level.

Chris (KD2BRP)