[K4RY] FW: Spring O-Days for Quiz Bowl and K4RY

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Jan 6 18:32:01 CST 2014

Last semester we weren't able to get enough people to run an AUARC booth. SueAnne, President of the Quiz Bowl team, has offered to let us split a table with them. This will let us get around the rule that we always have to have someone at the booth in order to have a booth since we can share responsibilities with both clubs. We'll need to come up with display or something for the table. SueAnne and I have prepared a poster.

Chris Hathcock (KD2BRP)

AUARC President