[K4RY] Meeting Minutes

Zebediah Whitehead whitezw at auburn.edu
Wed Aug 27 08:23:03 CDT 2014

I may be able to borrow some solar panels (55watt).  I'll check this weekend and see what I can come up with.

Thanks,
Zeb
_________________________________
Zeb Whitehead
Head Flunky & Grunt
MCP,MCDST #3264785
Partner ID 770315
Dell Certified Systems Expert
Tech ID# 201090
Auburn Engineering Network Services
Phone(Office): 844-2202
Email:zeb at auburn.edu<mailto:whitezw at eng.auburn.edu>

From: Ben Dill <dillben at tigermail.auburn.edu<mailto:dillben at tigermail.auburn.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:06 AM
To: Auburn University Amateur Radio Club <k4ry at mailman.eng.auburn.edu<mailto:k4ry at mailman.eng.auburn.edu>>
Subject: Re: [K4RY] Meeting Minutes

There's also the option of using headphones for the rig stations. I was mostly speaking from experience with the swing club--we've never had anyone object to us having laptops out and playing music from them, but it was never loud enough to carry further than neighboring tables.

I think I have a couple tiny solar panels hidden away--they run about a volt total I think? Not sure how useful they'll be, but if we could throw together an array it could work.