[K4RY] Meeting Minutes

Ben Dill dillben at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Aug 27 08:06:39 CDT 2014

There's also the option of using headphones for the rig stations. I was
mostly speaking from experience with the swing club--we've never had anyone
object to us having laptops out and playing music from them, but it was
never loud enough to carry further than neighboring tables.

I think I have a couple tiny solar panels hidden away--they run about a
volt total I think? Not sure how useful they'll be, but if we could throw
together an array it could work.