[K4RY] Meeting tonight at 6:30pm in Broun 235

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Nov 19 17:44:35 CST 2013

Hey everyone, we've got a meeting tonight. I'll keep it pretty short. We'll be heading up to the shack afterwards to work on the echoline and aprs servers, SueAnne brought a linux liveCD with her. I forgot to pick up the key for the room but Mr. Haggerty was nice enough to unlock the room for us. I'll be over by the doors at 6:30pm to let you in. If you have keypad access to the building you can also come in through the loading dock. If you're running late and do not have keypad access you can text me at 845-242-9759 and I'll let you in.

Chris Hathcock (KD2BRP)