[K4RY] Meeting tonight at 6:30pm in Broun 235

Chris Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Nov 12 17:44:29 CST 2013

Tonight we'll be discussing Echolink, APRS, and wsprnet, and then we'll
head over to the shack and see what we need to do to get the APRS station
working again along with a working Echolink node.

Thanks to Chase (KO4LA) and our newest licensed technician SueAnn (KK4UWV)
for attending the net Sunday night. We had some audio issues. I don't think
we'll be able to reduce the noise on the repeater size but taking the PL
tone off the repeater might reduce the repeated audio cutting out on the
repeater.