[K4RY] First meeting update

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Aug 26 13:34:34 CDT 2013

Our first meeting will be 9/3/2013 at 6PM in Haley Center. We will be discussing o-day, participation in the Ready Alabama Day event, cataloging equipment, planning the calendar and events for the year, the future location of meetings, and licensing requirements and dates. This week's meeting had to be postponed because I forgot I had to attend the president's meeting and I couldn't find someone else to run the meeting on short notice. We do not currently have a room number for the meeting but I'll update the mailing list as soon as I have more information. If you would like to add topics to the agenda please email me.

Chris Hathcock