[K4RY] First AUARC Meeting September 3 in Haley 3228

Chris Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Aug 28 11:23:09 CDT 2013

Our first meeting will be Tuesday 9/3/2013 at 6PM in Haley Center 3228. It
will be after 5pm so you should be able to park in the stadium parking deck
or by Shelby. We will be starting shortly after 6pm. You are welcome to eat
during the meeting but we won't be waiting until 6:30 for everyone to
finish eating like we did last semester. We will be discussing o-day,
participation in the Alabama Be Ready Day event, cataloging equipment,
planning the calendar and events for the year, the future location of
meetings, converting the repeater to solar power, administrative tasks that
were brought up at the presidents' meeting, elections, reviewing AUInvolve,
and licensing requirements and dates. If you would like to add topics to
the agenda please email me. I hope you all had a good summer and I'm
looking forward to seeing you all at our first meeting of the semester!

I will be reposting this on AUInvolve since we have a few members that have
signed up there but are not on the reflector. If you are signed up on
AUInvolve you will receive a duplicate email.

Chris Hathcock