[K4RY] Tomorrow's Meeting

Kyle Owen antiquekid3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:19:24 CST 2011

Hi all,

We are meeting in the Student Center, room 2109. We will be talking about plans for the SEC special event, including what steps need to be again taken to acquire W1E as our special event call sign. I would also like to tweak the iGate some more to allow digipeating of local stations only. While we are in 411, we can also continue to move some trash out and discuss further plans for the rearrangement of the room. Lastly, I would love to play with the RigBlaster and get some digital modes going. That'd be quite rewarding and would be an easy way for new hams to get on the upper HF bands.

Kyle
KK4ANG