[K4RY] AUARC meeting place

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 14:00:47 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I  have scheduled our first (management) meeting for 1:00pm this Wednesday
in the Student Center, room 2109. Though anyone is  welcome to come, this
meeting will be on the non-technical side as we plan our  events for this
semester.

If  you have any conflicts with this time, please let me know as soon as
possible.  If this time works for everyone, I will continue to schedule our
meetings at the  same time, hopefully in the same location.

Thank  you, and hope to see you Wednesday!

Kyle  Owen
KK4ANG
AUARC President