[K4RY] AUARC: SB-301 Receiver rehabilitated and aligned - sounds good!

John Y. Hung hungjoh at auburn.edu
Wed Nov 17 10:19:38 CST 2010

Dear all,

1. I think I can get a scope and signal generator for us.  Tell me
what you need.

2. Klink, sorry I missed the Tuesday phone call.  My dad was
diagnosed with brain cancer last week, so some other things have
taken higher priority for now.

3. John (again), I will try to get your access setup for the shack
computer. What is your AU userid?

John Hung