[K4RY] Sponsoring the DMR Repeater on Haley Center

Mike Watkins watkijm at auburn.edu
Fri Mar 29 13:27:09 CDT 2019

Greetings Folks,

Now that the N4NQV repeater is operational on Haley, we need your
assistance.  The repeater, in order to use the internet and  get a static
IP for remote login, requires an AU-affiliated sponsor to fill out the
network request and to allow N4NQV, an AU Alum and ham radio
operator to remotely manage the DMR Repeater. That would enable
him to be issued a USERID/PWD with VPN to manage the repeater.

I hope that those of you who have DMR radios will start using it
as well and keep it active.

Is this something the club would be willing to do?

Thanks,
Mike
WX4AL