[K4RY] Fox Hunt and License Exam Session

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Mar 27 16:40:59 CDT 2019

Hi everyone!

As discussed last night during our meeting, we have the following upcoming events scheduled:

4/8: 3030 Radio lab lecture presentation (let me know if you are able to join!) 2:00 PM in Broun 107

4/9: Fox Hunt! Starting at 6:30 PM in Broun 125. Everyone is welcome to join, we will provide the necessary equipment. No license needed!

4/16: License Exam session. We will begin testing at 6:30 PM in Broun 125 and are able to give everything from technician to extra. If you are looking to get newly licensed or upgrade your existing one, go ahead and start studying! A good resource is hamstudy.org. We also have some hardcopy exam study books available by request.

Walk-ins are welcome during the exam session, but feel free to RSVP so we can make sure we have enough exams ready for everyone.

If you do plan on taking the exam but can't make that time, please let us know and we can help set up a different exam session for you.

Thanks!

-R. Chase Harrison