[K4RY] First Meeting on Tuesday

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Fri Aug 26 10:18:01 CDT 2016

Good morning, radio club!

Our first meeting will be Tuesday, August 30 at 17:15 in Broun 235.  We've got a lot of varied schedules to work around this semester, so if you need to come late or leave early, that's totally fine!  This is mostly a welcome back/introduction meeting, so be ready to talk with new members about what amateur radio is and why you love this hobby!

Also, as always, if you're interested in being a guest speaker this semester, let me know so you can reserve a day.

73,

SueAnne (KK4UWV)

AUARC President