[K4RY] Coming Soon: Fall Semester!

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Thu Aug 11 14:31:43 CDT 2016

Good afternoon, everybody,

In case you've forgotten, classes start this coming Tuesday.  That means we'll start back with radio club (yay!).  As per usual, there's a beginning of semester planning survey: https://goo.gl/forms/BlmDuFaTOqU8Sxgr2.  I'll leave it open until classes resume on the 16th, and I'll send out the results/schedule the room then.

Also, a few congratulations are in order!  Gary Pike and Collin Pike were both awarded ARRL scholarships; look for them in September's QST on page 104.  Also, congratulations to longtime member and former club president Kyle Owen on receiving a Masters in Electrical Engineering this summer.

Lastly, the Huntsville Hamfest is next weekend.  This is the biggest hamfest within easy driving distance (it's about 200 miles to Huntsville), so you won't want to miss out if you can help it.  See you there, hopefully!

73,

SueAnne (KK4UWV)

AUARC President