[K4RY] Meeting Minutes and Fall Calendar

Varun Manikanta Akula vza0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Thu Sep 10 09:06:07 CDT 2015

Thank you so much, I'll let you know when I'm ready!

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Varun Manikanta Akula,
Graduate Student,
Electrical Engineering,
Auburn University.

On Sep 10, 2015, at 9:05 AM, "SueAnne Griffith" <sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu<mailto:sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu>> wrote:

Absolutely!  If you feel ready to take the licensing exam, just let us know and we can schedule a testing session one weeknight.  If you'd like to study some more first, we'll be doing a few nights of preparation/teaching later this month (dates TBD, I'll email you when we know).  Until then, hamstudy.org<http://hamstudy.org> is a great resource for learning the information and taking practice exams.  Let us know if you have any further questions; we're always happy to help!

73,

SueAnne (KK4UWV)

AUARC Vice President