[K4RY] School Club Roundup

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Oct 19 09:53:56 CDT 2015

It's that time again!  The ARRL's School Club Roundup is happening right now.  Here's a quick rules rundown:

Times: Monday the 19th starting at 8:00 until Friday the 23rd at 18:59.  We can only operate six hours in any twenty-four hour period, and only twenty-four hours total combined for the week.  Write down how much you've operated when leaving your session in the shack.

Frequencies: All bands EXCEPT 12, 17, 30, and 60.  No repeaters.

Exchange: Callsign (K4RY), individual/club/school (We're a school), RST, location.  Log the time and date, of course, and the band and mode.   We need all of this to determine score multipliers at the end of the contest.

The full rules can be found on the ARRL's website: http://www.arrl.org/school-club-roundup.

Good luck, everyone, and most importantly, enjoy it!

SueAnne (KK4UWV)

AUARC Vice President