[K4RY] Tech Classes Start Tonight!

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Nov 2 14:06:53 CST 2015

All,

Today is the first day of our technician radio license course.  Chris, Kyle, Chase, Melcher, and I will be in Broun 235 starting at 18:00 to teach the first portion of the technician exam information.  All students, faculty, and community members are welcome to attend and participate (for free!), so tell your friends.  Also, if you're licensed and have time in your schedule to help teach, come on out!  As always, the more the merrier.

More information can be found in the news release below.

73,

SueAnne (KK4UWV)

AUARC Vice President