[K4RY] Merit Badge University Update and Meeting Times

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Feb 11 14:01:29 CST 2015

Merit Badge University (MBU) will run on Saturday, March 7, from 8:00 to 16:00 (this is the same day as the BirmingHAMfest, for those of you who were planning on attending).  At MBU, we'll be teaching the radio merit badge to Boy Scouts.  If you're interested in volunteering and haven't let us know yet, please do.  We'll be sending the MBU emails separately so as to not bombard the entire K4RY mailing list with planning details.

Also, it has come to our attention that Tuesdays at 18:00 are not the best meeting time for everyone.  The meeting times also seem to conflict with HKN and IEEE meetings.  Please take a moment to fill out this lovely Doodle pool Chris made so that we can choose a better time: http://doodle.com/e2hqq73q8a6fa3xc

73,
SueAnne (KK4UWV)
AUARC Vice President