[K4RY] Radio Review

John Hung HUNGJOH at auburn.edu
Mon Sep 29 16:12:21 CDT 2014

Sue Anne,

I am willing to help on Friday afternoon, Oct. 10, 1-4 p.m.; charging my battery right now. Suggestion: if we get a lot of folks volunteering, let’s send them out “2-by-2”. It’s always more fun with a teammate. Plus, it probably would not hurt to have a backup radio at each site.

Sincerely,

Prof. Hung