[K4RY] Minutes from Last Night

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Sep 3 08:51:52 CDT 2014

Good morning, everybody!

The minutes from last night's meeting are attached.  Post-meeting we headed up to the roof of Broun to check out  the equipment closet.  There's a BUNCH of stuff up there that we didn't know we had, and that means it's inventory time.  Chris and I will be heading up to the shack tonight to do some inventory (mostly serial number recording) around 17:15 tonight, if anyone wants to join us.

It was great to see some new faces yesterday at the meeting.  Next week's meeting will be an intro meeting for newcomers, and pizza will be provided.  Be ready to tell people all about your favourite uses of amateur radio.

Don't forget O-Days are tomorrow and Friday on the concourse from 10-14!  Bring your handheld and listen in on the 2m repeater for updates.

See you guys soon,
SueAnne Griffith
KK4UWV, Vice President AUARC