[K4RY] Meeting tomorrow!

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Sep 2 09:25:16 CDT 2014

I know; Chris and I were in a meeting about licensing and such last week.  I just presumed we’d have the full club name on the banner.  According to what Auburn’s licensing rep said, if you use “AU” at all, outside of the normal spelling of a word, it counts.  So, we can do “K4RY” and such, or do the licensed vendors (which shouldn’t be too much of a hassle; we just have to check that list).  We can discuss what we want on the banner in the meeting tonight.