[K4RY] Meeting tomorrow!

Ben Dill dillben at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Sep 2 09:16:20 CDT 2014

Since the club name contains "Auburn University," we'll have to go through
the approved vendors. If we do something that is just K4RY or something
similar--without any content trademarked by AU, we don't have to go through
licensed vendors. Here
<http://www.auburn.edu/administration/trademark/student.html> is the
relevant info for clubs.

There's probably a little bit of grey area if we use "AUARC" rather than
"Auburn University Amateur Radio Club," but I'd rather not toe that line.