[K4RY] SCR Conclusion

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Fri Oct 24 19:24:50 CDT 2014

And that's the end of the October 2014 School Club Roundup! Results: 118 phone contacts with a total of 32 states, 6 Canadian provinces, 16 DXs, 10 clubs, and 16 schools worked, all in under 13 hours. It's entirely possible that I miscounted something, so we'll be entering the logs digitally; I'll send the final score as soon as I've got it. However, our preliminary score appears to be 16,992; great job everybody! For reference, that would've put us in the top 10 universities last year.

Hope to see you Monday at 17:30 at Junior Mad Scientist Day in Ag Park!

73,
SueAnne, KK4UWV
AUARC Vice President