[K4RY] Fwd: Organizations Fund Approval

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Oct 22 20:01:08 CDT 2014

Breaking news! SGA and the Organization Funds board approved all of our funding requests! In case you missed it, that means the club will be getting a HackRF software defined radio, a nice set of books from the ARRL ranging in topic from antennas to license exams to satellites, and a gel cell battery for the 70cm repeater on the roof of Haley Center.

Also, congrats to Ben Hill for passing his technician license test tonight! Welcome to a very fun hobby.

SueAnne, KK4UWV