[K4RY] The SET score

Mike Watkins watkijm at auburn.edu
Fri Oct 10 19:11:32 CDT 2014

 Attention to all hams in East Alabama!

Our preliminary SET Score from today's SET is 814 total points. That is a new
record for the Lee-Russell County SET! I have a feeling that the Alabama Section
will be either 1st or 2nd this year again in the national points standings.

Well done to all of you who came out today. Your contribution to Alabama's
score was incredible!! Thanks to all who participated from:

East Alabama ARC
Auburn University ARC
Russell County RC
...and all others who joined us today!

I will have the final score once I have everything checked and collected early
next week. I am waiting to see if the Press Release will make it in the OA News
Sunday or Monday.

73,
Mike WX4AL EAARC President
Lee County EC