[K4RY] FW: 2014 Merit Badge University Teacher Information

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Thu Feb 27 16:33:38 CST 2014

From: MBU Director [mailto:auburn.mbu at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 10:04 PM
To: Christopher Hathcock
Subject: 2014 Merit Badge University Teacher Information

Professors, Students, Volunteers, and all you wonderful people in between,

Let me just start off by saying Thank You. Truly from all of us here at Delta Chapter and the Scouting community, Thank You. We could not accomplish Merit Badge University without you. Now, to the business at hand.
On Saturday, March 1st, we will begin the day at 7:30am with a teacher and staff meeting in the Auburn University Student Center, Room 2310. In this meeting, you will receive classroom assignments, class rosters, lunch assignment, and general information for the day. We will also have extra staff on hand in order to help transport classroom materials and ensure two-deep leadership in the classroom. Classes should begin at 8:30am.
Lunch waves will range from 11:00am to 1:15pm at 45minute intervals. Please plan classes accordingly. If you will require lunches delivered to your class, please let us know so we can provide them for you. Also, if your class requires transportation on/off campus, please let us know so we can coordinate rides accordingly.
Classes should  be coming to an end at around 4pm, but at the very latest, 5pm. Once your class has finished, please direct the scouts back to Cater Lawn, the place where the morning assembly was held, and return to Student Center Room 2310 to turn in the class roster and requirement recap sheets.
We ask that all class supplies belonging to Delta Chapter and Merit Badge University be returned for future use. After you have turned in the rosters and class supplies, you are free to leave.
If you have any questions/concerns, materials needs list, or special needs for your class, please let us know as soon as possible. We can be reached at auburn.mbu at mail.com<mailto:auburn.mbu at mail.com> or directly at our email addresses below.
In scouting and with best regards,
Ryan Pearson
--
Luke Lockwood