[K4RY] Huntsville Hamfest

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Sat Aug 16 08:29:23 CDT 2014

SueAnne and I should be there around noon. Forgot my HT. I've brought my HT to two other hamfests and never used it, first chance to have a practical use for it. Oops.

There is a spicy food contest and an outdoor concert in Huntsville this evening, right across from the Von Braun Center in Big Spring Park. It's 6 to 9 and free.

Chris (KD2BRP)