[K4RY] Huntsville Hamfest

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 23:47:36 CDT 2014

Just wanted to let you know I made it to Huntsville tonight. Left
Birmingham around 3:30pm or so, which was the worst time since there was a
18-wheeler tanker fire on I-65, blocking most of the lanes both northbound
and southbound. Paul (K4ETY) and myself were caught up for about 3 hours in
traffic and were diverted off I-65 onto US 31.

At the hotel now, as of an hour ago or so, about to get some sleep. Hope to
see you folks around!

Did anyone pick a frequency yet? I've got my HT.

73,

Kyle
W4GNU