[K4RY] Weekend Updates/O-Days Questions

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:04:11 CDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Ben Dill <dillben at tigermail.auburn.edu>
wrote:

> TL;DR: We did a lot of work
>
> Zeb, Jeff, and I did a little work
>
>    - Zeb has been doing a *ton* of work
>
> At the end of the day, I'd say you all have done a tremendous amount of
work, even if you can't agree on how much work was actually done.

Zeb: did you come up with any documentation for APRX setup as you mentioned
before? Didn't see it on the wiki.

I signed up for the Doodle, but that is fairly tentative for me. I will
have to see how my graduate studies are coming by then.

I think I can help set up a portable HF station. I know where a Buddipole
is, but it may need some repair.

By the way, the Mailman reply-to header has been changed so that you no
longer have to hit reply-all. If this affects your mailer, you need to get
a new mailer. Or let me know and I'll put it back. But seriously, that'd be
one heck of an outdated mailer.

73,

Kyle
W4GNU