[K4RY] 2m/70cm radio in hamshack

Zebediah Whitehead whitezw at auburn.edu
Fri Aug 1 21:00:42 CDT 2014

There is now another available 2m/70cm radio setup in the hamshack (broun411). Both the k4ry repeaters are configured for use. Special thanks to Dr. Hung for finding this radio (he mentioned that it was donated last year)!!!!
Also, Jeff Hollis, Ben dill, and myself did some cleanup/reorganization in the hamshack and added some hutch units to the tables.  We also shuffled the shelves around and tried to organized things a little.
Dr. Hung mentioned that it would be good if we all could figure out what equipment belongs to the club and what is individually owned.

Thanks
Zeb
Km4cnn