[K4RY] FW: Radio testing 10/26 at Atlanta Mini Maker Faire

Christopher Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Oct 23 14:21:16 CDT 2013

If you have any questions regarding testing email me. If you want to attend the testing review and session you'll need to RSVP by the end of the day today at this webpage: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tfULFe2MT1DKBL9_8sX9POAef5ScnEWFamwbDHvEzy8/viewform

The review session is for the Technician's exam only. If you want to take a test for the General or Extra license or want to review the material on your own and skip the review session you will need to email George Macon (kj4jzy at w4aql.org) as soon as possible.

You will need to bring a driver's license or a state issued non-driver photo ID, $15 in cash or a check made out the American Radio Relay League, a pen, a pencil, and a calculator. If you are upgrading your licensed then you will need both your original license and a copy of your license. If you don't have a government issued photo ID for any reason then there's a list of some other acceptable forms of identification here: http://w4aql.gtorg.gatech.edu/test.php.