[K4RY] Meeting Tomorrow, Student Center 2109, 6:30 pm

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 23:01:07 CST 2013

The pizza from Papa Johns was surprisingly good.  I think I'll have it again.

73

John...

I decided to check out where the conference room was and had trouble finding it because I forgot there were conference rooms in this part of the building.
Room 2109 is between Papa Johns and the place where you get your tigercard if you follow the outside hall. Alternatively, if you walk into Starbucks through the round part of the Student Center and walk out of entrance without the registers, then keep walking straight past Papa Johns and checking the room numbers as you pass them through the hall you'll find 2109.
Hope to see you at there at 6:30!