[K4RY] Meeting Tomorrow, Student Center 2109, 6:30 pm

Chris Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Feb 5 17:37:38 CST 2013

I decided to check out where the conference room was and had trouble
finding it because I forgot there were conference rooms in this part of the
building.

Room 2109 is between Papa Johns and the place where you get your tigercard
if you follow the outside hall. Alternatively, if you walk into Starbucks
through the round part of the Student Center and walk out of entrance
without the registers, then keep walking straight past Papa Johns and
checking the room numbers as you pass them through the hall you'll find
2109.

Hope to see you at there at 6:30!