[K4RY] Radio test session tonight, meeting cancelled for this week

Chris Hathcock cwh0009 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Apr 16 13:12:01 CDT 2013

Nick reminded me that I forgot to mention what all to bring to the test
session.

You need to bring $15 (cash or check, checks are preferred), a driver's
license, a previous copy of your license if you have it, a pencil, and a
calculator with the memory erased. You also need know your social security
number or bring your card. If you already have a license you need to know
your FCC issued Federal Registration Number (FRN) instead.

A school or other other photo ID issued by someone other than the
government does not count as a form of identification by itself. If you
don't have a driver's license or passport, you can use two of the
following: birth certificate, social security card, library card, bank
statement, utility bill, school ID.

Again, it's at 6PM at the Health Resource Center, in the Magnolia Room.
We'll meet at 5:30pm at the Student Center parking deck and leave at 5:45
if you'd like to car pool. The Health Resource Center is on the right side
of Opelika road near the hospital if you're driving towards the hospital.
The sign wasn't illuminated last time I went so it might be difficult to
find in the dark.