[K4RY] Meeting Tomorrow, 12:30pm Broun Conference Room

Mike Watkins WATKIJM at auburn.edu
Tue Feb 28 08:42:09 CST 2012

Hey folks,

What model is your 444.800 Machine?  I will have a GE Master II Station Repeater
coming available soon and I wondered if you guys would be interested in upgrading
your 70cm repeater if you didn't have a GE Master II Repeater already. I am taking
the current GE Master II from the Airport and replacing it with a GE Master III repeater.
We can then reallocate this GE Master II for use for your club. OIT would still own
the repeater but we can't use it for commercial communications past Jan 1st, 2013
because of the FCC's new narrow-banding mandate deadline.

Let me know if you are interested.

Respectfully,
Mike
WX4AL