[K4RY] In need of a 286/386 class 35mhz or less laptop

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 22:46:17 CDT 2012

Hi Mike;

I have a couple of old machines, running Win 95 and 98.  One laptop is a Texas Instruments 286, with serial and parallel ports.  Color display.  I just had it up and working a month or two ago, so I know it is working.  Also has an external LAN adapter, so it can be connected to the internet.

73

John...
WB4LNM