[K4RY] Old business items for the meeting today

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 13:01:29 CDT 2011

Hi Mike;

It is receive only, and is expected to stay that way, so I'm not sure you will see it in the 'stations heard' listing on any of the sites.

I'm guessing that you would see it in the 'stations who have relayed this packet' listings, since I think iGates are included in that.

Right now, it is operating on an older Alinco transceiver, but this will most likely be changed to a dedicated crystal-controlled receiver in the future.

I know under the options in the iGate software, activating the RF transmitter was not enabled since it did not need to be for this use.

73

John...
WB4LNM