[K4RY] Meeting Tomorrow (well, today...) at 1:00pm in SC 2109

Kyle Owen antiquekid3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 00:21:57 CST 2011

Hi all,

A lot has been going on lately in Broun 411. I've been organizing and
moving stuff around to better suit the room. We will be getting rid of
some furniture and will be replacing it with some shelves.

Here's the game plan: tomorrow, we shall meet in 2109 for a few
minutes to discuss some generic business. We will scurry over to Broun
411 to clean up some and tag some items we don't want with stickers.
I'd love to see some new faces out here!

I personally have been devoting a good deal of my time to the
AubieSat-1 ground station, including cleaning up our 440 MHz antenna.
It's ready to tune up on the network analyzer tomorrow and to be
reinstalled on the roof tomorrow, but with the expected rain, I'm not
sure about that.

Anyone who is interested in checking out the AS-1 ground station
should contact me. I'd be more than happy to show anyone around who'd
like to see it!

73

Kyle
KK4ANG